What Makes You Happy Scarf
The scarf that makes a difference.
We asked the children of St. Valentines Orphanage in Cameroon, Africa what made them happy, sad and afraid. Their heartfelt answers are printed on our What Makes You Happy silk scarf. With every scarf sold, 100% of proceeds will help provide food, education, medical support and housing for these children—because it started with their answers.
- MEASUREMENTS: 50"W x 50"H / 127cm x 127cm
- MATERIALS: 100% Washed Double Faced Italian Silk
- COLOUR: What Makes You Happy Print
- COMMUNITY: St. Valentines Orphanage, Cameroon
- NOTE: As we move to offering artisan-made items exclusively, we want to be transparent in acknowledging that we're continuing to work through our current inventory with transitional products, particularly our scarves. Although not artisan-made, these scarves still fulfil our mandate of supporting communities in need. We are actively seeking new artisan partnerships to continue the very successful scarves program and we can't wait to share more information with you as it becomes available! Until then, thank you for your continued support of our programs.
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and hang to dry.