Obakki No.13 Candle – Seme
HAND-POURED IN BROOKLYN
A luxurious candle with a bright, woody, and earthy scent.
Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit.
Middle notes: Palo Santo, Amber.
Base notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver.
Burn time: 50h
Housed in a matte black glass vessel, the approximate burn time is 50 hours. Our signature Obakki candles are hand-poured using soy wax, cotton wicks, and clean-burning fragrance oil blends. Vegan and cruelty-free.
- MEASUREMENTS: 7 oz, burn time: 50 hours.
- MATERIALS: Soy wax blend
- ORIGIN: Brooklyn, NY
- Trim the wick to a quarter-inch (0.6 cm) prior to each lighting.
- Place on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface.
- Keep away from drafts and walls.
- Burn at least 2-3 hours for the first use, then no more than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when ½" of wax remains.
- Never leave the candle unattended—burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable items.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.