Hakudo Rain Cork Diffuser Set
HANDMADE IN BELGIUM
Generate a daily ritual, a simple and pure experience in order to reconnect with the value of time once again – using our Hakudo Rain Cork Diffuser Set.
This elegant diffuser set includes nine cork diffuser cubes along with a pipette of Hakudo Rain Botanical Essence to stimulate your senses and relax your soul. Assembled in a custom wooden box that has been traditionally crafted in Japan.
Studio Corkinho uses organic, sustainable material, harvested in traditional fashion from the cork oak fields in the Portuguese hills of Alentejo. It takes nine years for the cork tree to grow back its bark and as it regenerates, it absorbs five times more carbon from the atmosphere to fuel the photosynthesis it requires. Harvesting the cork is a net benefit to the environment.
Cork is fire retardant, making it a perfect choice for homewares and furniture. It's warm visually, and it's both light and sound-absorbing.
- SET INCLUDES:
- 9 uniquely treated cork diffuser cubes
- Paulounia wooden plate
- Hakudo Rain Botanical Essence (30ml) with a dripper pipette
- Each item is assembled in the tailored paulounia wooden box, traditionally handcrafted in Ishikawa, Japan.
- Created in collaboration with the Berlin-based creative studio AOIRO
- Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
- It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
- The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
- BOX MEASUREMENTS: 21 L x 21 W x 5.5 cm H / 8.5 x 8.5 x 2"
- CUBE MEASUREMENTS: 4.5 x 4.5 cm / 2 x 2"
- WOODEN PLATE MEASUREMENTS: 16 x 16 cm / 6.5 x 6.5"
- MATERIALS: Cork, Wood, Scented Oil
- ORIGIN: Belgium, Japan
Cork can withstand high temperatures making it an ideal tableware companion. Do not submerge it in water or put it in the dishwasher. Gently wipe clean with a damp cloth.