Inverted Pyramid Wall Hanging
HANDMADE IN MEXICO
This triple design wall hanging is spectacular in both its scope and style.
While macrame is the art of tying knots in patterns, Paloma's work is more than that. As she weaves these stunning wall hangings and lamps, she weaves stories. Says Paloma, “Every handmade piece begins with a story”.
From her magnificent large and smaller-scale wall hangings to her stunning pendant light shades, she weaves her stunning designs with painstaking precision. The designs come from her soul, and it is obvious the first time you see one. Her style is all her own and her pieces will be the focal point of any room.
- 60 x 75 cm / 24" x 30"
- 100 x 120 cm / 40" x 47"
- 150 x 180 cm / 59" x 71"
- MATERIALS: 100% cotton, wood frame
- COLOUR: Ivory, Black, Gray, Natural, Custom (colours by availability)
- ORIGIN: Mexico
- Made-to-order items are final sale
- Leadtime 8-12 weeks
- Custom sizes available upon request
- This item does not qualify for free shipping. Additional charges may apply beyond the check-out rate. Please contact us for further inquiries.
This piece hangs from a wood frame.
Treat with care—the cotton thread on these pieces is non-washable.
We recommend interior installation only and reinforcement of the hanging area should be considered if hanging on drywall.